Thursday, May 14, 2020

Metal in the Box #4: Art Gates Records #2

Hey brutal bangers
a new pack from Art Gates Records, the label with the longest partnership with Timpani allo Spiedo 'zine, has arrived just today!
I found the following bands into that pack:

Lined - "Soulcrifice" (Spain, melodic death/thrash metal)
Velkhanos - "The Wrath" (Spain, melodic death metal)
Irdorath - "The Last Sin" (Austria, black/thrash metal)
Exit - "Traces of Human Existence" (Switzerland, death/thrash metal)

So, expect also the reviews about them in the future days to come... but, now that I am thinking on it, I am unfortunately a little behind with some bands that the label sent me some months ago. I am talking about bands like The Noctambulant, Noctem and Starbinary, so expect also something about them on these pages in the upcoming days!


No comments:

Post a Comment