Saturday, August 8, 2020

Come on, burn my ears! #9

Hey brutal bangers,
welcome to the 9th episode of "Come on, burn my ears!", the Timpani allo Spiedo's playlist that, this time, is a bit particular, as you'll see soon.
Ok, I put in this playlist the usual 20 tracks, ranging from grindcore to death metal, to thrash metal to the bestial black/death metal and without forgetting slow genres like death/doom metal or sludge metal. So, you can find also this time everything you love in the extreme metal and hardcore punk BUT...
... but, at the end, I wanted to put even a bonus track, a little surprise that has nothing to do with the usual musical standards of Timpani allo Spiedo 'zine: a Hungarian band called Ricsárdgír that I am loving beyond every expectation of mine and that I knew through FaceBook just in these very last days. They are a sort of chameleonic post-punk band and, despite they seem to be veeeery trash if you watch the video of "Szintis Laci" (I have always a lot of fun every time I watch it!), they are amazing in every sense! I like so much this song that it has become my Summer hit without ifs and doubts!
So, the following is the playlist in its exact order... and please let me know if you like this new format with the bonus track:

1) Escuela Grind - "Inspirational Significance"/"Hyper-Victim"/"Private Vice, Public Benefit"
2) Sanity Control - "Paying is Believing"
3) Oneiric Celephaïs - "From Beyond"
4) Acedia Mundi - "Nemo Me Impune Lacessit - I Will Kill You"
5) Aggressive Mutilator - "Besökaren"
6) Inverted Mind - "Discrepancy"
7) Diabolic Oath - "Apocryphal Manifestations"
8) Nadimaĉ - "U podrumu žute kuće"
9) Dropdead - "Prelude"/"Torches"
10) Urto Nudo - "Anime vuote"
11) Sandbreaker - "Upside Down the World"
12) Rawfoil - "Braindead Diver"
13) Cadaveric Possession - "Elevate the Aphotic Prophecy"
14) Fulci - "Legion of the Resurrected"
15) Utilitarian - "Hateful Generation"
16) Holycide - "Empty Cyber Life"
17) Adragard - "Eucharistic Alkaloid Visions"
18) Degragore - "My Kingdom"
19) Mausoleum of Death - "Innocence Denied"
20) Bestial Warfare - Genocide Ceremony (Congregation Ablazed)"
21) Ricsárdgír - "Szintis Laci" (Bonus Track)

Playlist YouTube's link:

No comments:

Post a Comment