Thursday, December 19, 2019

Final Cut: the end!

Hey brutalbangers,
I still remember how much I was amazed by "Jackhammer", the second (and last, in every sense!) full-lenght album of Final Cut, a Swiss quintet that surprised me for their strange but funny mixture between thrash metal and blues rock. So, I was sorry when I knew through FaceBook that Final Cut recently ceased to exist for motivations concerning the ideas about the band.
At least, Final Cut split up in a good way because they played on 30th November 2019 their last show in Brugg, Switzerland, as headliners. Plus, this last gig was performed with Patrick Härdi (the former singer of the band before Giulio Serratore substituted him for "Jackhammer") on the vocals.
At this point, I hope only that the members of this now dead act will continue their musical career since they have a lot of talent!

For more infos:

https://www.facebook.com/Finalcutband/

No comments:

Post a Comment