Saturday, March 14, 2020

Black Faith: Hyàkrisht left the band!

Hey brutal bangers,
bad news about the Italian black metal band Black Faith! In fact, Hyàkrisht, their drummer since 2009, recently left the band.
The following is the statement written by the same Hyàkrisht on the FB page of the Black Faith:

"I remember I was only 17 years old when I started to put myself into this band and now after almost 11 years is a bit hard do it, it's normal, you know. But there is time for everything, also to understand that is time to leave a piece of your life.
This is my moment.
I'll continue to help Black Faith with the recordings of the upcoming split where I did drums, nothing more, it will be my last work. I'm really grateful to all the people that supported me and Black Faith during these years.
See you here and around.

I'm killing myself to destroy yourselves"

For the moment, no replacements for Hyàkrisht nor other plans are scheduled since the Coronavirus situation that now we are unfortunately living, so all is still for an indefinite time.
I hope that all we'll kill together this fukken virus!

No comments:

Post a Comment